Steven J. Merckx, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S., F.A.C.F.A.O.M.
Dr. Merckx is a board certified podiatrist who participates in all aspects of medical and surgical treatment of the foot and ankle; with a special interest in sports medicine and biomechanics. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree from Loyola University in Chicago before obtaining his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine Degree from the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Merckx completed a three year surgical residency program at the Illinois Masonic Medical Center in Chicago before relocating to Madison in 2001.
* Primary Teaching Affiliate of the Rush Medical College of Rush University
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Associate, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Member, Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, American Diabetes Association
- Medicare Carrier Advisory Committee representative to Wisconsin
Mondays - Reedsburg - (608) 415-5553
Wednesday - Madison, East - (608) 244-1772
Thursdays - Madison, West - (608) 829-2535
Friday - AM only - Madison, West - (608) 829-2535
Saturday Rotation - Madison, West - (608) 829-2535