Stephen C. Bogue, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S., F.A.C.F.A.O.M.
Dr. Bogue attended Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois majoring in Pre-Medicine and Biology. He then graduated Summa Cum Laude from the William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Bogue Completed a three year surgical residency at Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL. He was a primary teaching affiliate of the Rush Medical College of Rush University.
* Primary teaching affiliate to Cornell University
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Fellow of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Wisconsin Podiatric Medical Society
Tuesdays - Madison City - (608) 244-1772
Tuesday 3rd week - Sauk City - (608) 370-8096
Wednesday - All Day - Sauk City - (608) 370-8096
Thursday 3rd, 4th, 5th - Madison East - (608) 244-1772
Thursday 1st & 2nd weeks - Sauk City - (608) 370-8096
Friday 1st and 5th weeks - Sauk City - (608) 370-8096
Friday 2nd, 3rd, 4th weeks - Madison East - (608) 244-1772